How to update branding properties on your older brand settings based projects?
We recently launched the concept of Templates on Pictory that replaced Brand Settings. A template is a combination of multiple styles and branding.
You can set up your brand styles, logos, intros and outros into templates and save them as a Template.
When you open an older project that had brand settings applied on them, you might see this message on the Styles and Branding tabs -
"Brand settings have been applied to this project. You can continue to edit and generate the video or click here to check out and apply new templates."
If you want to make some edits to the branding properties on your older project, follow the following steps:
- Since the older brand settings are now lost, you will have to recreate your brand settings on our new Templates. This is only a one time effort and will not take longer than 5 minutes.
- We recommend that you duplicate your project before carrying out any steps below
- This will help you with exact colours, fonts and logo positions when you are recreating your brand using Templates
- To do this, click on "Here" on the message and you will be taken to the My Templates gallery
- Here's how you can update your branding on Templates - https://help.pictory.ai/portal/en/kb/articles/how-to-customize-a-template-with-your-personal-branding-and-use-it-every-time-you-create-a-video
- Here's a pre-recorded training video for how to use Templates - https://youtu.be/rLoKDOLAVU4
Adjusting Brand Settings
Getting Started with Brand Settings Brand settings are a way for you to incorporate your branding via a manually preset intro, scene style, outro and/or brand logo. This page is intended to quickly walk you through how to use the brand settings and ...
How to turn off automatic AI-based visual selection?
AI based visual selection - Visuals are selected by AI based on the keywords. To turn off the automatic AI based visuals, on the script page or the article summary page: 1. Scroll over SCENE SETTINGS - 'Unselect Auto visuals selection'. You can then ...
How to adjust scene settings on the script page?
On the script page - you will see the scene settings. Auto highlight keywords - The option can be turned off if you wish to manually highlight your keywords. If this is selected, AI will pick the keywords for you from your script. Auto visuals ...
How to customize a template with your personal branding and use it every time you create a video?
This help article is intended to walk you through a few easy steps that will give you all the details and explanation of the features related to customizing a template with your personal branding and how to use it for your videos. The steps are in ...
How to move projects to a folder?
To move projects to a folder, there are different way. Please find below the different ways you can use to move your projects. 1. To move multiple projects to a folder at once, below follow the below: Click on the check box on the projects. Click on ...