How to record voice scene by scene?
Did you know that on Pictory you can add a voiceover scene by scene to your video? You can do this by either recording your voiceover directly on the app or uploading a voiceover that was recording and generated on another tool. Keep reading to learn more about how to add your voiceover scene-by-scene.
To record voice over scene by scene
- On the storyboard page - select the scene for which you are recording the voice over. You can do this on the left panel or on the scene strip below the preview screen.
- Then go to 'Add voice-over' on the scene bar.
- Click on the Record voice-over below the scene from the dropdown options.
You can also record your voice over elsewhere and add it to the scene using the upload voice-over option.
- Click on the record icon on the pop-up modal to start recording.
- Once you are done recording click on the same icon to stop.
- After recording, click on Apply to apply the voiceover to that particular scene. To rerecord, repeat the same steps.
- Once applied, your recordings are automatically saved, so you don't have to worry about manually saving them.
- All your recorded and uploaded voiceovers can be found in the Audio tab >> My uploads >> Voice-over
- To remove the voiceover on a scene, click on 'x' next to the voice-over applied to the scene as seen below. Or go to the 'Add voice-over' button on scene bar and select 'remove voice-over' as seen below.
AutoSync Voice Over
AutoSync Voice Over Demo Using this feature, you are able to record a voice-over and auto-sync it with the entire script. Step 1: Upload Script and Create Video Using the Script to Video mode, upload your script and generate a video with it. Step 2: ...
How to upload a voice-over clip and apply it to a single scene?
Applying voice-overs is really simple on Pictory - even if it's your own voice over. Here's how you can do it 1. Start a project and go to the storyboard 2. Hover over Add Voice Over to see two options: Record or Upload 3. You will see a dialog box ...
How to disable voice-over on a scene?
Do you want to disable the voice-over in your video for just one scene or even all the scenes? Here's how to do it. 1. On the storyboard, click on the scene you want to turn off the voice-over for, then go to 'Settings' on the right side of your ...
How to split a scene?
If your scene has long text and you want to make it appear on your screen in smaller parts, split scene function is best option for you. Here are steps on how to use the Split Scene function. 1. After you paste your script and proceed to create your ...
How can I mute my uploaded video and replace the voice over with an AI Voice?
It is so simple to mute your own video and get AI voice to narrate it on Pictory! Step 1 - On the Storyboard, go to Settings on the scene bar, and toggle on "Mute uploaded Video". Don't forget to say "Apply to All". Step 2 - Go to the Audio tab > ...