Release Notes - August, 2020
We are excited to announce several improvements in Pictory that we made in August.
Here are some key new capabilities that we’ve added:
- Search for similar visuals- Your visuals search experience is simplified further. You can now search for visuals that are similar to an image or video clip you like. Look out for the 'Search Similar' icon on any image on the Visuals tab. This is powered by our new image recognition AI algorithm.
- Custom Intro- Under brand settings, like the Outro scene, you can now add a custom Intro scene that will be automatically applied to every video you create. This will help you ensure brand consistency in all your videos.
- Improvements in audio search- The AI algorithm that automatically selects the musical audio track based on the mood of your Text content has been improved.
- Multiple aspect ratios- You can now with a single click create Pictory videos in different aspect ratios for different social platforms. In addition to the 16:9 horizontal video, we also now support the 9:16 vertical video, and a 1:1 square video.
- Scene Settings Control- You now have more granular control on scene settings where you can choose whether to pan or zoom the scene image or to play voice-over or music on a specific scene.
- Undo- You can now Undo actions while editing the storyboard.
- Search recommendations- Simplify manual search of images with AI-based search recommendations
In addition to these new features, we have squashed several bugs and made many usability improvements.
Release Notes - September 2020
We are excited to announce several improvements in Pictory that we made in the second half of September. Here are the new capabilities we added based on our continuous customer conversations. Custom Voiceover: You can now record your own voice-over ...
Pictory Release Notes
May 2021 We have just upgraded your Pictory with a few major enhancements. These are again based on the wonderful inputs we are getting from marketers and content creators such as you. Multiple short videos from one lengthy video - You can now ...
Adjusting Audio Options
Choosing Background Music To access the various background music tracks offered by Pictory, click on the Audio tab on the left side of your screen. From here, click on Background Music tab and you will see a list of music tracks with a short ...