To upload a logo, please follow:
1. Click on brand settings -> Logo settings
2. Enter a name for the brand
3. Select from the 2 available positions to place your logo
4. Upload your logo and click on Save
Note*: To apply a brand setting such as the logo to a particular project, have the project open then perform the above mentioned.
How do i upload a video to YouTube?
1. When a video is created on Pictory, please download it on your device. 2. Now login to your YouTube account and use the video camera icon which says Create 3. From the drop down, click on Upload Video 4. Select the downloaded video from your ...
Adjusting Brand Settings
Getting Started with Brand Settings Brand settings are a way for you to incorporate your branding via a manually preset intro, scene style, outro and/or brand logo. This page is intended to quickly walk you through how to use the brand settings and ...
How to add Branded Outro to your video?
A video outro is the last scene that your viewer will see as the video ends. This is the last scene or a voiceover with on-screen text or subtitles that will provide information such as contact details or links to the channel or a simple SUBSCRIBE. ...
How to change the visual on a scene?
AI fetches visuals based on the keywords in your text. To change the visuals on a scene, please follow the below: - Open the project - Select the scene to change the visual for - Under visuals -> Library - Click on the visual you wish to use for the ...
Pictory Release Notes
April 27, 2022 We are delighted to share new product upgrades which would make your video workflow efficient and save time for you! Improved article video experience - In the Article to Video use case, often the original article text can't be used ...