How to move projects to a folder?
To move projects to a folder, there are different way. Please find below the different ways you can use to move your projects.
1. To move multiple projects to a folder at once, below follow the below:
- Click on the check box on the projects.
- Click on Move Projects on the left side of the screen.
- You can then move the projects to an existing folder or create a new folder
- After this step you will see your projects in the folder
2. To move an individual project to a folder
- Click on the 3 dots on the project and then click on Move.
- Select the folder from the lsut or create a new folder to move the projects to.
How to create folders to categorize your projects?
Folder help you categorize your work. To create folders on Pictory, follow the below steps : 1. Click on My projects. 2. Then click on create folder 3. Enter the Folder's name and then click on create. Your folder will be created as shown below. Fo ...
How to migrate projects from one account to another?
To move your projects and videos from your old account to the new account, please follow: On the old account: 1. Go to My projects 2. On the project -> click on the 3 dots -> Download -> Project file 3. Download project file. To import it to the new ...
How to update branding properties on your older brand settings based projects?
We recently launched the concept of Templates on Pictory that replaced Brand Settings. A template is a combination of multiple styles and branding. You can set up your brand styles, logos, intros and outros into templates and save them as a Template. ...
How do I edit videos I've already generated?
To edit or make changes to your project after you've generated your video: 1. Click on "My Projects" on the top right corner of the page. Here, you'll be redirected to the "My Projects" page, where you can access all your past projects, create your ...
How to download a generated video?
To download your generated video, you can follow different paths: 1.) When your video is generated, you have the option which reads Download The same is saved under My projects. 2.) Go to My projects -> Videos -> Download -> Mp4 Video