If your goal is to add the same background visual to one or more scenes, you must use Link scene functionality. Here is how it can be done.
1. Linking and unlinking of scenes are available when you start with an article or script. Let’s start with a script
2. Copy-paste your script or type it in the box provided. If you want a sentence to start on a new scene, you can use either of these two options:
- Add a sentence break by adding a period (.) in the previous sentence
- Insert a line break by hitting enter and moving the sentence into a new line
3. On the next step you could select the video aspect ratio or skip it
4. Pictory will automatically create a storyboard by creating scenes for each sentence.
5. You can now link one or more consecutive scenes by clicking on the Link scene icon which shows up whenever you hover on any scene. All the linked scenes will have the same background video or image.
6. You can unlink scenes by clicking on the unlink icon as shown below. After you unlink a scene, you can add any other background image or video to it.
7. You can also insert a new linked scene by hovering on the ‘+’ sign before and after a scene as shown below.