Hootsuite is an incredibly useful application for managing social media network channels. Often referred to as a social media management system or tool, it enables you to view multiple streams at once and monitor what customers are saying.
To post you videos on social media platforms using Hootsuite.
1. When the video is ready, hot on Generate and select Social video posts for Hootsuite
2. Sign in to Hootsuite using your credentials and Allow Pictory to access your account
3. On the next screen, you will have the option to enter the Prelude, Hashtags, the date and time for the post as well as the frequency of how often you wish to post.
Once done, click on Next.
4. Give it a few minutes to generate the video snippets for your post, your scenes will be converted into snippets of your video which will be posted on your social media account.
5. Select your social media account that is linked on Hootsuite. You can edit the text with each post/video clip. You can also change and set the time for each post.
6. On the left you have a tiny check box, you can uncheck that if you wish not to post a specific clipping.
Once you are done editing, click on Schedule on Hootsuite
Pictory Introductory Videos
Here are some introductory videos that will walk you through all of Pictory functions. 1. A full demo of Pictory 2. Create a video starting from an article 3. Create a video starting from a text script 4. Edit video using text 5. Add captions to ...
Pictory FAQs There are different kinds of videos -- explainers, cartoons, ads, etc. -- what kind of videos is Pictory good for. Pictory is best for social media videos or videos that you want to create with a high frequency. You can also use Pictory ...
Pictory User Manual
Pictory User Manual Everything you need to know about Pictory Pictory allows you to create or edit videos from text content, images and videos in a few easy steps! Let’s get started! Decide the Input you will be Using Pictory allows you to begin with ...
Pictory Release Notes
April 27, 2022 We are delighted to share new product upgrades which would make your video workflow efficient and save time for you! Improved article video experience - In the Article to Video use case, often the original article text can't be used ...
B Rolls Using Pictory
B Rolls Using Pictory Step 1: Drag and Drop or Upload MP4 file Begin by dragging and dropping and MP4 file or clicking on the box to browse your files for an MP4 file to upload. Once you have done so, a blue 'Upload' button will appear, click on ...