How to Generate Multiple Short Videos from One Long Webinar or a Video Podcast?
Step 1: Upload your video
- Begin by clicking proceed on 'Edit Videos using Text' - the third box on our homepage.
- On the next window, upload or drag and drop the video file (supported video formats - mp4 and mov) from your PC. For example, this could be your
zoom or a Teams recording. Click upload to proceed to next step.
Step 2: Automatic video transcription
- Pictory AI will automatically
transcribe the voice in your video. This may take a few moments but you can
click on the 'Home' button to work on other things and the transcription will
continue in the background.
- Once your video
has been transcribed, you will be presented with the transcription on the left
and the preview of your video on the right as seen below.
Step 3: Selecting video clips
- Now that you video has been transcribed, you can now proceed with the choosing the parts of the video you want to create a short clip from.
- Start with selecting relevant sentences from the transcription (on the left side) and click on ‘Download video’ from
the drop-down option. You can select as many sentences as you would like to have short clips for.
- The video creation will be triggered in the background and the progress can be see under the bell icon.
Step 4 – Download the video clips
You will be notified after the video generation is completed. Just
click on the video link under the bell icon and the download options open.
- Click on 'Download' to download the MP4 file to your PC.
- Click on 'Export text' to download the associated text file in the video clip. ( available in srt, txt and vtt)
- Click on 'Export audio' to download the associated audio from the video clip. (available in mp3)
- Click on 'Copy link' to generate a shareable link to your video that you can share with others.
Step 5 - Customize your video
- If you want like to further edit your short vide clips before downloading them - add background music, b-rolls, add your logo,
intro, outro, brand colors and fonts - after selecting the relevant sentences, instead of clicking 'Download' from the dropdown, click 'Add to highlights'.
- Then go to the 'Highlights' tab and mark the checkbox(es) next to the sentence(s) you want to create a short clip for and want to customize. You can highlight as many sentences as you like but ensure you are only selecting the sentences in the parts of the video you want to customize.
- Then click 'Customize highlights video'. This will move your highlighted video to the storyboard where you can continue editing it and add branding elements before downloading.
You can create as many short clips as you want from your long video with the aforementioned steps. Try it for yourself - it's easy and simple.
Generate and Download/Export Video
Generate and Download/Export Video Once you are done making and editing your video, you can generate the video and then you will have a couple of options for how to export the video out of Pictory. Step 1: You will need to select either "Generate ...
What do you mean by transcription?
Transcription is simply converting audio or video content into written text. This process is often used to create Captions/subtitles on your videos Written transcripts of audio files Get captions/subtitles on your videos Pictory offers an "Edit ...
How to edit videos using text
Do you have a video or audio file you want to transcribe and maybe further edit? On Pictory, you can do more than create new videos, you can edit and customize your pre-existing video and audio files too. Here's a step-by-step guide on how you can do ...
How to integrate Pictory videos to Hootsuite?
About Hootsuite Hootsuite is an incredibly useful application for managing social media network channels. Often referred to as a social media management system or tool, it enables you to view multiple streams at once and monitor what customers are ...
How to generate a video and download it?
How to generate a video: Once you have started a project on Pictory, you will eventually reach the storyboard. From the storyboard, assuming you're satisfied with the preview of your video and you're ready to generate it, click on "Download" at the ...