How to Generate Multiple Short Videos from One Long Webinar or a Video Podcast?
2. On the next screen, you can source your video directly from Youtube or your PC or from the Google Drive once you link your Google drive with Pictory.
Then click on Proceed, you can select the language as per the language in your video.
3. Once you have uploaded an MP4 file, Pictory's unique AI will swiftly work to transcribe the voice from the video.
This may take a few moments but you can click on the 'Home' button to work on other things and the transcription will continue in the background.
4. To view the progress of your video with voice transcription, you can click the bell icon in the upper right hand corner. You will also receive an email to the registered email address notifying you when transcription is complete.
5. Once your video has been transcribed, you will be presented with the transcription on the left and the preview of your video on the right.
6.Select the parts of the video you want to highlight and download
Just select the
relevant sentences from the transcription and click on Add to Highlights.
7. After selecting all the Highlights, click the highlights tab and download the video clips.
You can further customize it on the next step.
Create and Download Highlights (Create Short Highlights from Long Webinars)
Create and Download Highlights (Create Short Highlights from Long Webinars) Step 1: Import MP4 video Begin by dragging and dropping an MP4 file or clicking on the box to browse your files for an MP4 file to upload. Once you have done so, a blue ...
Generate and Download/Export Video
Generate and Download/Export Video Once you are done making and editing your video, you can generate the video and then you will have a couple of options for how to export the video out of Pictory. Step 1: You will need to select either "Generate ...
How to integrate Pictory videos to Hootsuite?
About Hootsuite Hootsuite is an incredibly useful application for managing social media network channels. Often referred to as a social media management system or tool, it enables you to view multiple streams at once and monitor what customers are ...
Using B-Roll in Video Editing
B-Roll is a secondary video footage which overlaps your video usually added to create dramatic tension, or further illustrate a point. For example, if you have a video to explain the Solar System and you are explaining each planet. In your B-Roll you ...
Visuals to Video
Visuals to Video This page is intended to walk you through a few easy steps that will give you all the details and explanations of the features related to creating a video beginning with your own visuals (images or video clips). The steps are in ...