How to edit videos using text
To edit videos using text, please follow:
- Click on Proceed
- On the next screen, you can source your video directly from Youtube or your PC or from the Google Drive once you link your Google drive with Pictory.
- Then click on Proceed, you can select the language as per the language in your video.
- Once you have uploaded an MP4 file, Pictory's unique AI will swiftly work to transcribe the voice from the video.
- This may take a few moments but you can click on the 'Home' button to work on other things and the transcription will continue in the background.
- To view the progress of your video with voice transcription, you can click the bell icon in the upper right hand corner. You will also receive an email to the registered email address notifying you when transcription is complete.
- Once your video has been transcribed, you will be presented with the transcription on the left and the preview of your video on the right.
- From here, you can edit the transcript directly on the left and the changes will be reflected in the video as well. However, please note that only deleting words or sentences from the transcription will change video itself, other changes will only affect the sub-titles.
- The preview feature on the right can be helpful in seeing how the changes you make the the transcript reflect onto your video with voice.
- You can then select your template as shown in the screenshot below
The Templates Library includes all the default templates.
My Templates includes any custom templates edited by you.
- The template can be customised further on the next step. Click on Customize video on the top right.
- You will then be redirected to the Storyboard page.Pictory will automatically create a storyboard for you based on how you merged or split your voice transcription.
- You can edit your template and styles under Styles and Branding.
- To change the selected template -> Click on Branding -> then click on the Palette
- After the edits are done, you can Generate Video
B Rolls Using Pictory
B Rolls Using Pictory Step 1: Drag and Drop or Upload MP4 file Begin by dragging and dropping and MP4 file or clicking on the box to browse your files for an MP4 file to upload. Once you have done so, a blue 'Upload' button will appear, click on ...
Pictory Introductory Videos
Here are some introductory videos that will walk you through all of Pictory functions. 1. A full demo of Pictory 2. Create a video starting from an article 3. Create a video starting from a text script 4. Edit video using text 5. Add captions to ...
How to input videos from YouTube & Google Drive?
To edit videos that are on YouTube or the Google Drive, please follow the below. First hit on Proceed under Edit Videos Using text 1. Copy the URL from YouTube, paste it as shown in the screenshot below. You will then be redirected to the ...
How to integrate Pictory videos to Hootsuite?
About Hootsuite Hootsuite is an incredibly useful application for managing social media network channels. Often referred to as a social media management system or tool, it enables you to view multiple streams at once and monitor what customers are ...
How do I edit videos I've already generated?
To edit or make changes to your project after you've generated your video: 1. Click on "My Projects" on the top right corner of the page. Here, you'll be redirected to the "My Projects" page, where you can access all your past projects, create your ...