How to download and share the project file?
Here's how you can download and share your project file.
How to download a project file
- First off, log in to your Pictory account and switch to the workspace where the project of interest is in.
- For instance, if the project is in your personal workspace, then switch to the personal workspace. If the project is in your team's workspace, then switch to a team's workspace.
- To switch between workspaces, go to the Profile icon on the top right corner and select the relevant workspace from the dropdown.
- Once you are in the right workspace, go to the projects page. For users in the personal workspace, go to 'My projects'. For users in the team's workspace, go to 'Team projects'.
- On the projects page, find the project you want to download and click on the download icon on the thumbnail, then click on 'Project file'
- This will automatically download the project to your computer.
- On the projects page, you can click on the project to open it and then click on the download icon on the project file (which will always be the first file on the page) as seen in the screenshot below
How to share a project file
After downloading the project file to your computer, to share the project file, attach the file to an email and share it with support on firstname.lastname@example.org
Generate and Download/Export Video
Generate and Download/Export Video Once you are done making and editing your video, you can generate the video and then you will have a couple of options for how to export the video out of Pictory. Step 1: You will need to select either "Generate ...
How to download a generated video?
To download your generated video, you can follow different paths: Downloading from the Storyboard: Once you have clicked 'Download' and generated your video from the storyboard, this modal will be displayed. Click 'Download' to download your video ...
How to generate a video and download it?
How to generate a video: Once you have started a project on Pictory, you will eventually reach the storyboard. From the storyboard, assuming you're satisfied with the preview of your video and you're ready to generate it, click on "Download" at the ...
How to share assets with team members?
Wondering how you can share an asset with your team members? Keep reading for more details. How to share projects First off, switch to the team’s workspace. Go to the profile dropdown and click on the team’s name to ensure you are in the team’s ...
How to share video preview outside Pictory?
Do you ever wish you could share a preview of your video project, gather feedback on it to make corrections, and then download the improved version? Well, now you can accomplish this using Pictory. Keep reading to find out how. On the storyboard, ...