How to download a generated video?
To download your generated video, you can follow different paths:
Downloading from the Storyboard:
Once you have clicked 'Download' and generated your video from the storyboard, this modal will be displayed.
- Click 'Download' to download your video (mp4 file) to your laptop/PC
- Click 'Export text' to download the text in your video, this file is available in 3 formats - .srt, .txt and .vtt
- Click 'Export audio' to download the associated audio file (mp3 file) inclusive of both the background music and voiceovers (both AI and recorded).
- Click 'Copy link' to get a shareable link to your video.
Downloading from My Projects:
You can also access your generated projects from the My projects page.
- Go to My projects > Open your project > Under the assets, find your video.
- Click on the three dots > download to download your video to your laptop/PC
- Click 'Share' to get a shareable link to your video.
Generate and Download/Export Video
Generate and Download/Export Video Once you are done making and editing your video, you can generate the video and then you will have a couple of options for how to export the video out of Pictory. Step 1: You will need to select either "Generate ...
How can I download the audio from my video?
Do you want to download the associated audio file in your video when you download a video on Pictory? It’s quite simple, let us show you how. How to download audio from the storyboard: On the storyboard, go to ‘Download’ on the top right corner of ...
How to generate a video and download it?
Generating a video is really simple. Here's how you can do it. Once you have started a project on Pictory, you will eventually reach the storyboard. From the storyboard, assuming you're satisfied with the preview of your video and you're ready to ...
How do I edit videos I've already generated?
To edit or make changes to your project after you've generated your video: 1. Click on "My Projects" on the top right corner of the page. Here, you'll be redirected to the "My Projects" page, where you can access all your past projects, create your ...
Export and Download Transcription from Video
Export and Download Transcription from Video This tutorial will show you how to export and download your video transcription and subtitles into .SRT, .VTT, and .TXT formats. Step 1: Import MP4 video Begin by dragging and dropping an MP4 file or ...