How to collaborate on a project on Teams workspace?
Did you know that in addition to sharing a project with your team member on a team’s workspace, you can also collaborate with them on the same project simultaneously? Keep reading to know how you can do it.
- First off, you would need to share your project with the desired team member(s), (or ask them to share the project with you, depending on who owns the project. Here's how you can share projects.
- Once the project has been shared, open the project >> open project file.
- This will take you to the storyboard where you can proceed to work on your project as normal.
- If another team member whom the project is shared with is also working on the same project at the time, whenever one user makes an edit on the storyboard, the other team member(s) will get the message below:
- Click 'Refresh' to refresh the project to get the latest version with your team member’s changes. Please note that you will need to redo any changes you made after you refresh as they may not have been saved.
- Click ‘Go to home’ if you would rather let the other team member work on the project without any interruptions. Next time you open the project, you will see the latest version of the project with all the new changes made by your team member.
Whether you choose to refresh to continue working on the project simultaneously with your team member or you want to leave them to it, that's up to you. The important thing is that the newest version of your project is always available to you so you can pick up from where you or your team member left off.
How to migrate projects on from your personal workspace to a team's workspace
After creating a team or accepting an invite to join a team, you can begin working on new projects or import projects from your personal workspace to your teams workspace and continue from where you left off. Read on to know how to do that. From the ...
Frequently Asked Questions - Teams Plan
Creating a team How many teams can I create? Currently, a single user can only create one team on Pictory, however, there is no limit to how many teams you can join. What if my team members don’t have Pictory accounts? That’s fine. Your team members ...
Where to find assets shared with you on a team's workspace?
When a team member shares an asset with you, you will receive an email notification to check out the shared asset. If you are a bit confused about where to find an asset that has been shared with you, then this is the article for you. Before we ...
Why can't my teammates view projects or assets in the workspace?
So you've joined or created a team on Pictory, imported projects from your personal workspace, and even started some new projects in the team's workspace. Excellent! However, it seems that your team members are unable to locate your projects. The ...
How to download and share the project file?
Here's how you can download and share your project file. How to download a project file First off, log in to your Pictory account and switch to the workspace where the project of interest is in. For instance, if the project is in your personal ...