How to buy and customise Premium Plan?
Hey, thank you for your interest in Premium Plan.
Here's how you can buy and customise your plan as per your needs.
- Go to My Subscription Page
- On this page, you will see a slider under the Premium Plan. This slider lets you decide the number of videos you want to create per month.
- FAQ - Why is the price same when I am increasing the number of videos?
- Answer - Pay attention to the video length mentioned below (Highlighted in green in the screenshot below). You will see it reduce when you are increasing number of videos
- Context - The idea is that you will be able to purchase the following at $39 (Premium Annual) or $47 (Premium Monthly):
- 60 videos/month of up to 20 minutes each
- 140 videos/month of only 8 minutes each
- FAQ - How can I change the video length per video?
- Just click on the hyperlink that says "Change video length" and you will be taken to a new slider, where you can increase the duration
- When you change the position of this slider, price will increase accordingly
Once you are happy with the customised plan, go ahead and click on Upgrade or Buy Now, and you'll be directed to the Order Summary page.
Note: You will only be charged the difference amount if you are upgrading your plan.
For any further queries, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to pause a subscription plan?
The Pause Subscription is very useful if you wish to keep your account and data from being cancelled when not in use.' To pause your subscription, please follow: 1. Login to your Pictory accout -> Profile -> My account 2. Click on Billing -> select ...
Need help with the pricing calculation?
Here is the calculation. For the Premium plan If you choose to pay monthly, you will be charged $47 per month. So when you pay on a monthly basis for 12 months, the total amount would be $564.($47*12months) When you go for the yearly plan, you will ...
Why does the "Oops! You've exhausted your templates" dialog keep showing up?
This dialog only shows up when you’ve exhausted all your templates. A template is a combination of Branding and Styles. So, basically you can have 3 brands set with 3 templates and if you are seeing this message, you are probably not able to upload ...
How to apply discount code?
Follow the steps below to apply your discount code: 1. From the Pictory home page, click on on your Name -> My Subscription 2. Move the toggle to either Monthly or Yearly as per your need. 3. Select the plan you want to subscribe to and click on "Buy ...
How to upload a voice-over clip and apply it to a single scene?
Applying voice-overs is really simple on Pictory - even if it's your own voice over. Here's how you can do it 1. Start a project and go to the storyboard 2. Hover over Add Voice Over to see two options: Record or Upload 3. You will see a dialog box ...