How to add or delete a scene?
You can manually add or delete scenes once you are in the story board.
To add a new scene follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the particular scene before or after which you want to add the new scene. For eg, scene 5 in the below screenshot.
- The Plus signs that you see to the left and right of the scene visual, these are the buttons to add new scene before or after a particular scene.
- Blank scene, as the name suggests will add a scene without any text or visual. You can later add content as per your requirement.
- Text only, will add a scene with a blank text box for you to add the text content.
- Visual only, will add a scene with an option for you to select visual that you want for that scene
- Text & Visuals, will add a scene and give you option to add text and will automatically add a visual which is relevant to the text that you added.
- Linked scene, will add a scene which has same visual as the scene you are linking this new scene with and you will get a blank text box to add text.
To delete any scene, you can see a Delete Button right below each scene, click delete and that scene will be deleted from your video.
How to delete a scene?
To delete a scene 1. Select the scene you wish to delete. 2. Click the Delete icon below the scene
How to insert or add new scene?
To add a new scene: - Click on the + icon on either side of the scene. - Select from the drop down When the scenes are linked - You will only have the option to add another linked scene.
Now you do not have to worry if you want to move scenes and change their order. Pictory now has a feature to reorder scenes. Here's how you can use the Scene Reordering feature: 1. Start with Article to Video, Script to Video or Video Editing. 2. ...
How to record voice scene by scene?
To add voiceover scene by scene: - Record your voice over scene by scene or Upload a voice over for each scene To record voice over scene by scene 1. On the storyboard page - select the scene for which you are recording the voice over 2. Click on the ...
How can I add multiple textboxes to my video?
With Pictory, you can now add multiple textboxes by following the steps below: 1. When you're in the video storyboard, click on the "Text" tab. 2. You can now add three different types of text to your video. a. Heading b. Subheading c. Body text 3. ...