How to add elements to a video?
Do you want to know how to add elements to your videos using Pictory? Let's walk you through the steps to achieve that.
- On the storyboard, go to ‘Elements’ on the left-hand menu.
- All elements here are grouped under three tabs - Stickers, GIFs and Emojis. You will find an element under its respective name tab.
- You can search for your element of voice under the respective search bar by entering a keyword. (search by stickers under ‘Sticker’ tab, GIFs under ‘GIFs’ tab and Emojis under ‘Emoji’ tab’.
- When you find an element you like, simply click on it to apply it to the current scene. You can click on another scene on the scene strip to switch scenes and apply your emoji to another scene.
- Once applied to a scene, you can click on the element on the scene preview on the right side of your screen to view the quick actions where you will find options to copy, copy to all scenes duplicate and delete.
- Elements on a scene are also scalable and draggable. So you can move them around to any part of the scene you want them on and use the scale to increase or decrease the size of the element to your liking.
And that’s how you add elements to your video!
How can I add multiple textboxes to my video?
With Pictory, you can now add multiple textboxes by following the steps below: 1. When you're in the video storyboard, click on the "Text" tab. 2. You can now add three different types of text to your video. a. Heading b. Subheading c. Body text 3. ...
How to add B-roll in video editing?
B-Roll is a secondary visual (image or video clip) that enhances your main video by adding visual depth. It overlays your content to create tension, emphasize points, or provide context. For example, if you have a video discussing the solar system, ...
How to add a logo to your video?
This help article is intended to walk you through a few easy steps that will give you all the details and explanations of the features related to adding a logo to your videos. This article focuses on how to add a logo. If you’d like to learn how to ...
How to add AI voice-over to a video?
Applying an AI voiceover to a video is simple and easy. There are two ways you can get this done. keeping reading for more details. How to add AI voiceover on the scene bar Once you have opened the project on the storyboard, click on microphone icon ...
How to use 'Visuals to Video'?
Do you have your own collection of video clips and images that you'd like to turn into a video? If you weren't aware, our 'Visuals to Video' tool can make it happen for you! And if this is news to you, don't worry, we've got you covered right here. ...