In the case where you are creating a video from Article or Script, though there will be a fixed number of scenes based on how many sentences your script or article summary has, you can manually add or delete scenes once you are in the story board.
To add a new scene follow these simple steps:
1. Navigate to the particular scene before or after which you want to add the new scene. For eg, scene 5 in the below screenshot.
2. The Plus signs that you see to the left and right of the scene visual, these are the buttons to add new scene before or after a particular scene.
3. Hover your cursor on the Plus Sign and you will see a list of the types of scenes that you can add.
a. Blank scene, as the name suggests will add a scene without any text or visual. You can later add content as per your requirement.
b. Text only, will add a scene with a blank text box for you to add the text content.
c. Visual only, will add a scene with an option for you to select visual that you want for that scene
d. Text & Visuals, will add a scene and give you option to add text and will automatically add a visual which is relevant to the text that you added.
e. Linked scene, will add a scene which has same visual as the scene you are linking this new scene with and you will get a blank text box to add text.
To delete any scene, you can see a Delete Button right below each scene, click delete and that scene will be deleted from your video.
Points to remember:
1. You will be able to edit these newly added scene just like you edit other scenes. For eg, you can add visual to a text only scene later or can add text to a visual only scene later.
2. This is applicable only for Article to Video and Script to Video Scenario.
Adding Texture and Solid Color Background
Adding Texture and Solid Color Background If you would rather have a solid color or textured background, Pictory also offers a wide range of different solid backgrounds as well as textures under the Textures tab within the Visuals tab. Exactly as ...
Adjusting Scenes and Scene Visuals
How to search stock visuals and add them to video? Though Pictory's AI assigns visuals to your text automatically, if you want another image which you think is more suitable to the text, you can search those from the Pictory Library. We have ...
There are three main ways you can navigate between scenes while creating your project, through the Story tab, using the arrows in the scenes themselves, and using the ordered scene thumbnails. Using the Story Tab The Story tab shows you an ordered ...
Now you do not have to worry if you want to move scenes and change their order. Pictory now has a feature to reorder scenes. Here's how you can use the Scene Reordering feature: 1. Start with Article to Video, Script to Video or Video Editing. 2. ...
Merging, Splitting, and Deleting Sentences
Merging, Splitting, and Deleting Sentences Occasionally, sentences may be too long or too short and appear awkward in length as a subtitle. Thankfully, you have the option to split and merge sentences to achieve the subtitle length you desire. You ...